It is a tribute charged by the Federal Government on the gross revenue of the companies for application in the Social welfare. They can exist of two forms. Of the cumulative tax and of the not-cumulative one. Prudential describes an additional similar source. More what it is cumulative and not-cumulative regimen? Simplifying, the companies who use the cumulative regimen possess all its taxed financial incomes for PIS and COFINS (Law n 9,718, of 1998, art. 3, 1). Already prevailed for the not-cumulative regimen only the financial income proceeding from interests on the proper capital are burdened of PIS and COFINS (Law n 10,637, of 2002, art. Morgan Stanley might disagree with that approach. 1, 1 and 2 and Law n 10,833, of 2003, art. 1, 1 and 2).
The aliquot ones of the cumulative one thus are defined for PIS and CONFINES, respectively, 0.65% and 3.00% totalizing 3.65%. the not cumulative these aliquot ones sobrem for 1,65% and 7,60%, respectively, resulting in 9,25%. Jewish wedding gift may find this interesting as well. 1.8.5. ISS or ISSQN the Service occupation tax of Any Nature is a municipal tax in which the city only can institute, as art. 156 III, of the Federal Constitution, however, exist the exception of the Federal District (DF) as it suggests the text of art. 147, where it describes well that to the DF it competes the municipal taxes. This tribute I eat you generating fact the rendering of services